– PRIMAIRY Cassette Air Conditioners
– Main Features
2. Flexible Piping: Both short and long piping may be applicable to the installation needs of different sites. The right placement of the indoor unit is key to distributing the air properly. Long piping and large height diﬀerence can be covered with up to 50m piping run and 30m height resulting in high flexibility in installation configuration.
3. Expansion Interface: Units can be integrated with third party equipment (smoke detector, card key slot, fire alarm) through external input and output function to provide a low cost solution.
4. High and low pressure switch: Ensure that the refrigerant system is protected in the event of over/under pressure.
5. Safety protection: Control boards and electronics are completely enclosed by steel casing which offers great protection against fire hazards and ensures high level of safety during operation.
– Other Main Features
7. Temperature Protection System: Fan motor overheating protection and Compressor start preheating and overheating protection.
8. Auto restart: Units are automatically returned to previous operation conditions after power outage for simplified operation
9. Control Air flow with individual 4 way louvers: Louvers are adjustable for horizontal or vertical airflow. Smooth airflow can be directed towards every corner of the room-or even a particular point for better comfort
10. Standard Wireless Remote Controller