1. Wide Ambient Temperature Range: High cooling and heating performance within a wide ambient temperature range.
2. Flexible Piping: Both short and long piping may be applicable to the installation needs of different sites. The right placement of the indoor unit is key to distributing the air properly. Long piping and large height diﬀerence can be covered with up to 50m piping run and 30m height resulting in high flexibility in installation configuration.
3. Hydrophilic Aluminum Fins: Enhance heat exchanging performance by increasing water mobility on fin surface and preventing water droplets from forming blockage between fins. The blue coating enhances protection from corrosion resulting from environmental and microbiological factors, increasing reliability and ensuring performance.
4. Expansion Interface: Units can be integrated with third party equipment (smoke detector, card key slot, fire alarm) through external input and output function to provide a low cost solution.
5. High and low pressure switch: Ensure that the refrigerant system is protected in the event of over / under pressure.
Other Main Features
6. Discharge temperature sensor: Ensure that the compressor will operate in the safety range and prevent the damage caused by refrigerant leakage.
7. Smart Defrost: The smart defrost software and added defrost sensor will precisely control the defrost time and effect.
8. Temperature Protection System: Fan motor overheating protection and Compressor start preheating and overheating protection.
9. Auto restart: Units are automatically returned to previous operation conditions after power outage for simplified operation.
10. Design Flexibility: Floor installation and ceiling suspended installation allows users great flexibility to choose most optimized configuration for air conditioning needs.
11. Standard Wireless Remote Controller.
Manuals, brochures and other product literature. If you need any more information, please get in touch.
where to buy
–Search our network of authorised Hitachi distributors and installers.