– FSNSE1/FSNPE1 Series
– Main Features
2. REDESIGNED HEAT EXCHANGER: The Σ shape heat exchanger increase the Heat exchanger surface area and improve both performance and efficiency.
3. PIPING FLEXIBILITY: Longer and more flexible piping has been realized with the new series.
4. A WIDE RANGE OF EXTERNAL STATIC PRESSURE: The FSNSE1/FSNPE1 Series offers multiple ESP options up to 80Pa. By adding an air outlet duct kit and duct to the outdoor unit, external static pressure is secured in varying installation spaces.
5. UP TO 48°C AMBIENT TEMPERATURE FOR COOLING OPERATIONS.
– Other Main Features
2. UNINTERRUPTED OPERATION: Un-interrupted operation is guaranteed due to the advanced communication protocol. In case of power failure of one of the indoor units the system will continue operating.
3. BACKUP OPERATION FUNCTION FOR EMERGENCY: The backup operation function prevents the system from coming to a complete stop when outdoor unit failure occurs.
4. ROTATIONAL OPERATION TO DISTRIBUTE LOAD OF OUTDOOR UNITS: Regulating the operation time of each outdoor unit leads to load reduction on compressors. During multiple unit operation, maintaining the same rotation frequency of the compressors results in an equal load on each compressor, thereby helping enhance outdoor unit durability.